Saturday 6 February 2016

Few Cheeky Bits From Primark ...........


Happy weekend everyone I am sorry for lack of blog posts I have been so poorly ggrrrr hate this time of year but hey ho I'm on the mend now so I am having a major catch up.
I popped into Primark to pick up a few bits for my weekend in London woohoo I no right who doesn't love going to London.
While I was there of course I just had pop to the make up section and I have to say in our Primark the make up part is tiny and they don't update it very often so tend to like going to the Corby Primark.
All I did find was ....dun dun darrrr yes its rose gold tweezers which are so sharp and amazing and they match my hairbrush set ........always a bonus lol.
One of the main reason I went into Primark was to have a look for some leather jeans. I have purchased the leggings but they were not what I was looking for.
I am so pleased I found these they are perfect and in a size 10 to woohoo check me lol, they have a coated finished but not to shiny which is perfect as I wanted the leather look not actual leather....if that makes sense.
They are slim fitting so rolled up with either a sleek pair of heels white tee and biker jacket or even look awesome with pumps cons or trainers either Nike Air Max or Adidas Superstars both will look fab. I also going to do a look book on how I'd style these and some other statement pieces I've purchased lately.
Just like these beauties and for £5.00 you can not go wrong, they do have the black ones with white soles and also a leopard print which I have to say I am debating.
They are so comfy, there's nothing I hate more than buying a pair of pumps I really like wearing them once getting a blister then having to wait for the blister to heal before wearing them again lol pet peeve bloody blisters.
As you can see from the photo these are white snake skin effect with a brush of silver, I so happy with these and no I am going to get lots of wear out of them I highly recommend.
 
Now these were defiantly the buy of the day, lovely faux suede black ankle boots with tassels. Now I am not a big fan of tassels nor fluffy nor them awful tops with holes on the shoulder.
However these are very delicate as in they don't have a huge bulk of tassels or swing around like your John Wayne when you walk haha, they were also in the sale so that swayed me even more £5 for a pair of ankle boots what a flipping bargain, that's why I love Primark.
 
I hope you liked my haul just a few bits to brighten my day lol.
So until next Take Care my lovelies
 
Toni X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You found some great items! I wish we had Primark in Australia.
    Sally x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no bless ya I'd be lost with out primark lol x

      Delete
  2. The boots you bought are so cute, I can't believe you got them for such a good price! Would love if you could check out my recent post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a bargain and I'll defo pop over thank you x

      Delete
  3. Amazing items! Any ways, great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig