Tuesday 26 January 2016

Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara Review

I've been watching a few You Tubers and was hearing so much good stuff about this mascara so obviously I had to buy it and give it ago.
And wow I'm so glad I did, it is amazing I used two applications and my lashes look great so full and long. 
The brush has cupped shaped bristles that give the thick push up dramatic lash effect. 
It's an intense black that makes your lashes look thick voluminous and full.
This is just two applications no fake lashes just my own, I have to say this has to be the best mascara Maybelline have brought out yet and I have a lot of mascara's this one will definitely give you the dramatic fake lash effect I would definitely recommend.




If you are going to purchase this product it is on offer in all Maybelline products are buy one get one half price I will put link in as soon as the website is back up so until then .......
 
take care my lovelies any questions please leave a comment
 
Toni X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig