Wednesday 13 January 2016

My Online Orders Are Here.............Lush Cosmetics Haul !!



 Hey my lovelies I hope your week so far is going well.
I have received my online orders from after Christmas and im so excited, I expected them to take a while with all the sale orders they would have so it wasn't a problem.
   So firstly my LUSH order came a huge box obviously I got straight in lol, I ordered a few things in the sale some more snow fairy gift boxes one of them being the snow fairy castle, I am so glad I got this it is amazing and the little Snow Fairy.
I also purchased some more Bath bombs of course I had to get Twilight just because I'm a Twilight nut, I also got Frozen I saw a video on Instagram of this in the bath and it looks so fab, and lastly The Experimenter.
If you want to check out all of these pop over to LUSH there are snippets of how they are in the bath. 
 

This is the little Snow Fairy gift box inside it has a 100g snow fairy and some pink fun stuff to mould and play with whilst having shower or bath usage perfect.
Inside the Snow Fairy Castle is again 100g of snow fairy plus 100g of fairy dust dusting powder which is also just as nice, a bath bomb called So White and the reusable Magic Wand smells amazing and is covered in glitter, so check your face after handling especially if your going out lol trust me I didn't.
I haven't yet tried these, I mean of course I've used the snow fairy which is amazing but all the other goodies I've not yet tried so looking forward to bath time lol.
 
I am loving how my Lush collection is coming it makes my bedroom smell so nice.
Yes yes I do have a slight pink problem lol I did warn you
don't go far as I have a Freedom Make up haul as well and its a good one
 
 
Take care my lovelies
 
Toni X
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig