Saturday 9 January 2016

Some Saturday Shopping........Like You Do

  Today I took my princess shopping to spend her birthday money today, so we first off went into Primark like you do.
Of course I couldn't go into there without picking up a few bits for myself as well lol. 
   At the moment I am absolutely loving jumper dresses and I found a stunning one today, oxblood my 3rd favourite colour after pink and rose gold.
It was in the sale £5 what a bargain. Then we had to pick up some jewellery for my daughters bestie and they had some lovely bits in the sale so yes that's right in the basket they go.
   But my Best Buy of today is the boots can we take a few minutes to look at the boots..........I have been looking for these for months and low and behold the last pair in a 4 woohoo in the basket these bad boys went lol, and just like every time I'm in there queuing at the tills there's always something that catches my eye ....I swear every bloody time but this time it had to be brought it was rose gold and practical lol.
   Then we went into LUSH yes I no I'm obsessed lol but this time it was my princess who wanted to go it just so happened that they have brought back the Unicorn Horn (just a bit excited) so of course I had to pick up one along with lots of other bits she picked. 
  Sorry but I needed a close up of these beauties oh I cant explain how happy I am that I found them. 
There's so many outfits for these skirts dressed skinny jeans they go with absolutely everything.

So this was my Saturday I hope yours has been amazing.

Take care lovelies 

Toni X 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig