Tuesday 5 January 2016

A Few Goodies Mr Postman Brought Me

  Sitting in my kitchen with my bestie having our weekly catch up and coffee, my door bell rings but rings twice its a package hhmmmmm we noticed that delivery men always seem to ring the door bell twice ??? .....strange.
I mean why is that ? don't get me wrong when I hear the ringing twice I get rather excited lol woohoo my online shopping is here haha.

   But today these sneaky bad boys came through the letter box, it put me right off as I've been eagerly waiting for some shopping I've done online that's not yet arrived (I'm getting slightly inpatient) I need my orders plzzzzzz.
   But I'm loving these little beauties compacted in a gold tube so they'll go perfectly in my bag.
You can find these on Amazon and a very good price.
My next item was a eBay find half false lashes 5 pairs for £2.99 there brand is vivi collection looking forward to trying them out 
Thanks for stopping by have a lovely evening. 

Take care lovelies

Toni x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig