Thursday 7 January 2016

The Craziest Beauty Haul Ever !!!


    So here I am as promised an upclose and personnel insight to the madness that was yesterday, its going to be a big one bare with me lol.

   First off I will start with the LUSH products that I purchased all apart from the hair treatment was 50% off.
Ohh what can I say such beauty so I will start with SnowFairy shower gel smells like candyfloss and has a slight shimmer to it I love it and was even luckier to get it half price woohoo bargain I'll have three. Then there's the HoneyBee bath bomb I haven't tried this one yet and from the smell of it I can not wait as it says it takes the sting out, sounds good to me, and now for the hair products I picked up this jasmine smelling beauty Godiva naked goodness can't wait to try this its a shampoo and conditioner I'm really excited to see how it works.
Last but certainly not least the whole reason I went into the blooming shop lol for my hair treatment I had first seen this on LoveLaughAndMakeup YouTube channel Love her.
Just don't go in and try and ask for this stuff especially if you a bit flustered. This little tub of creaminess is to condition your hair and bring the shine back , you apply it to dry hair and lots of it this slightly worries me as I have mid back length hair and quite thick to I think I'll get two washes out of one tub eeek could be expensive lol. I'm trying it out tonight so I will update in my next post with what I think.
  
   Now this was a good shop I decided to pop into Primark while I was waiting for my daughters cookie cake and most of this was £1.00 apart from the lipsticks it was all on sale.
I've yet to try any of these products but if anyone would like a review on any of them please feel free to leave a comment.
The eye shadows are so gorgeous and shimmery I really can't wait to do a makeup with them and the illuminate skin brightening cream you can wear on its own or under your foundation for a dewy look that'll last all day, and the liquid glow wow I can not wait to contour with this bad boy and highlight the brow bone and cheeks.
  I love trying new products and new makeup looks I'm so excited about everything I brought I'm very eager to go and play lol. The lip sticks are obviously matte as I've said before I'm slightly obsessed and this nude pink is stunning I do have a deep red but its in my bag hehe.

Here they are the little beauties I posted yesterday in all there glory, 5 beautiful matte lipsticks by MUA the link for these is on yesterdays post, I'm really loving the deep reds at the moment I've always worn nudes but I'm just starting to come out of my comfort zone and try some new things, I also grabbed some other products from MUA I have a sheer translucent powder but I wanted a matt one on days of oily skin urghhh.
I also picked up the Undress Your Skin under eye concealer in the Luminous which I love to brighten up my under eye and this works perfectly, I do have a few products that I will always use and always go back to and this is one of those products.
   There was so many offers on in Superdrug 342 and Maybelline was 2 for £10 so I got some new products and some classic products the new Matte eyeliner is amazing I used it this morning the brush is perfect and it's stayed on all day with the help of the other new product I brought the 24 hour fixing spray, well what can say about this it's AMAZING !!
   Then I needed to replace my Eraser anti aging under eye concealer so of course as I had three products and it was on offer I had to yes I had to find another one lol, so I chose the 24 hour gel liner with two ended applicator another classic I love using.
   And yes I've saved the best for last as I'd seen this all over YouTube and was dying to try it, I have tried to find a link to this but its not on the Superdrug website for some strange reason, but trust me pop into your local store and purchase one it is stunning.

   Well that's my huge haul I hope I've inspired you to try some new products that are on the market at the moment happy hunting and have fun after all that's what makeup is about having fun.

Have a lovely evening and take care

Toni X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig