Saturday 23 January 2016

My YouTube Channel Is Near

                     
So this morning my softbox lighting turned up I have to say I'm so excited. I can not wait to get my YouTube channel up and running.
                       

I just need to go to ikea to get my dressing table mirror and chair then I can get started with beauty and fashion hauls makeup tutorials and my weight loss.
My channel will be just a day in the life of me with some vlogs along the way.
This is something I've wanted to do for a very long time and with me training in beauty I just can't wait to take you all on my journey with me.

Have a lovely Saturday beauties 

Toni X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig