Tuesday 19 January 2016

The Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation Review


I am so in love with the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation I brought mine in the shade Pale Almond. The coverage is amazing it doesn't feel heavy on the skin but gives great long wearing coverage im so happy with it I will defiantly be using it on the long days I need a good make up look to last.
The consistency isn't thick works perfect with a brush or beauty blender and I was having to look twice to make sure I had blended it because it went on so smoothly. I can not big this foundation up enough if you haven't tried it really is worth the money.
With it 15 hour staying power and Spf10 it really is the perfect long lasting hardwearing foundation.
 
What can I say about the Bronze Goddess I have wanted this for ages and I knew I would love it, I brought min in th shade medium because I do like smooth bronzed glow and this is perfect for that it such a lovely texture but then I knew it would be another thumbs up from me loving Estee Lauder.
For my lips I used my new Clinique lip liner in the shade intense café with my Diego Dalla Palma Nude lipstick and they go perfectly together.
Thanks for popping by and take care my lovelies
 
Toni X
 
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella Tesori

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig